Hindustan Anti Sexual Harassment Cell (HITS-ASHC)
Hand Book on Sexual Harassment of Women
The following committee have been formed against prevention of sexual harassment on women & grievance redressal cell for women:
S.No Name Desig. Dept. Appointed as 1 Dr.R. Angeline Prabhavathy Professor Civil Chairperson 2 Mr. S. Kandasamy Dean (SA) Admin. Member 3 Dr. Annama Abraham Students Counsellor Admin. Member 4 Dr. A. Sherine Professor Languages Member 5 Dr. S. Sumathi Professor & HOD Chemistry Member 6 Ms. A. Vallikannu A.P (SG) ECE Member 7 Ms. S. Hemalatha A.P (SG) MBA Member
Meeting Schedule: Once in three months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff /students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff / students by collecting the required information / data from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff / students concerned / to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days' after thorough investigation.
Dr. R. Angeline Prabhavathy, Professor, Chairperson is requested to hold a meeting of the committee every Friday between 03.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m in her Office to meet the girl students.