Specialization in Robotics
- Specialization in Robotics
About the Course
The Robotics Specialization is an unique graduate degree with a focus on design and development of robots for various applications in manufacturing, defense, marine, medical and service industries.
This program is designed for students who desire to pursue their career in robotics and automation engineering domain. It aims to teach the interdisciplinary knowledge and skills required to work in industries.
Robotics, Automation, AI and Motion Controls laboratories at Mechatronics Engineering programme provides state of art facilities for the students to excel in development of robotic systems.
The specialization covers mobile robots, industrial robots, service robots, underwater robots, industrial automation and artificial algorithms applied in robotics. This will enable students to acquire knowledge in wide spectrum of robotics and automation
- Modeling and simulation of robots - it will help the students to understand the design of robots and perform kinematic and dynamic analysis.
- Motion Control - students will get exposure in various control approaches and implement in robotics
- Algorithms and AI - these concepts will enable students to learn and apply optimization algorithms and artificial intelligence in various robots such as industrial, service, mobile robotic applications
It is an emerging field and presents flexible opportunities with diverse engineering backgrounds. Some of the prospects are given below:
- Product design and development
- Industrial robots
- Service robots - applications in medical, banking , defense and manufacturing
- Motion Control
- Industrial Automation
- Condition monitoring
- Modeling and simulation of advanced automation systems
Duration : 4 Years