IBM Specialization Programs – An Overview
- IBM Specialization Programs
About the Course
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nano-technology.
The "IBM's Initiative towards a New Education Paradigm", is a B. Tech / PG Computer Science / IT with Specialization programs. These programs are intended to bridge the gap between the Industry and Academia. At present the focus is towards the Private Universities in India and around the world In Chennai Hindustan University has tied up with IBM on the same programs.
1. MBA with Specialization/ in Business Analytics and Optimization
2. MBA with Specialization/ in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
1. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing
2. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Business Analytics & Optimization
3. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Mainframe Technology
4. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in IT Infrastructure Management
5. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Open Computing
6. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Telecom Informatics
7. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Healthcare Informatics
8. B.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Retail Informatics
Courseware and Program Access
1. DEGREE will be given by Hindustan University – B.Tech Computer Science etc
2. IBM will give a Certificate of completion to all students who go through the Program successfully.
3. IBM will Provide Project work to students with IT Industry oriented Projects, with help of IT industry/ partners.
4. Projects – Projects are the basis of this programme and there will be simulated projects, not live projects. This will be available from day one
5. Curriculum – The Curriculum will be designed and implemented along with the academic team of Hindustan University and IBM. This would be an extensive and in depth work shop to help us blend the content into our curriculum.
6. Joint Conferences –IBM will support Hindustan University in terms of Guest speakers, workshops and other conference related matters.