CHANGE MANAGEMENT ONLINE CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME | Event Date: Saturday, 20th, June 2020
A 5-day Online Certification programme for Hospitality professionals on “Change Management” organized by School of Management, HITS in association with STAPL commenced on 22 June 2020. The training programme was structured to help the participants gain insight into Principles of Change Management, and how it can be used in their respective areas of work or expertise and benefit themselves and the organizations they represent. The Core Team comprised Prof. Hemalatha and Dr. M. K. Badrinarayanan of HITS; Mr. Manoj Kumar, CEO & Director, STAPL; Mr. Johnson and Ms. Kavitha, Directors, STAPL. A total of 45 participants, with majority of them being mid-level managers in the Hospitality and Service Sector and few Students and Alumni partook.
- Mr. Shabin Sharvotham, Sr.Gen Manager, Radison Blu Hotel, GRT, Chennai.
- Mr. Venky Balakrishnan, Founder, Eden Restaurant.
- Mr. Sudip Sengupta, Vice President, Green Park Hotels.
- Mr. Rupam Dutta, GM, Feathers Hotel.
- Mr. Thoman Xavier, Former L&D Manager, Shell India.
- Change Fatigue
- My Experience with Change
- Making Change Personal
- What Acceptance did to me
- Managing Change - Emotional and Behavioural Impact
- Power of I
- Personal Experiences with Change
- Adapting to change
- Emphasis on Myth breaking and Attitudinal Tuning for Change
- Conceptual Learning
- Continuous 2-hour Online Sessions including Activity & Games
- Q&A Session with External Experts
- Real Life Experiences - Sharing
- Case Studies & Activity - Peer Discussions Facilitated through Whatsapp Groups
An Advanced Training Course on Change Management is proposed to be organized in due course.