P.G. Diploma in Photography
- P.G. Diploma in Photography
About the Course
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science offers courses in Photography starting with the Academic Year 2013-14. Photography is a promising field with wide range of career opportunities in various fields. The courses offered in Photography address the different needs of the aspiring students and the demand of the industry. The courses are designed to make the students proficient in the technical and practical aspects of photography.
Courses in Photography
|PG Diploma in Advertising Photography||1 Year||Any Graduate||View|
|Diploma in Professional Photography||1 Year||12th Pass||View|
|Certificate Course in Photography||1 Semester||10th Pass||View|
|Week end course in Basic Photography||13 weekends||10th Pass||View|
- The curriculum is well balanced with exposure to theoretical and practical aspects Interior Design Practice.
- The students are exposed to the relevant topics related to their respective specialization.
- Practicing Architects specialized in the various topics taught as well as other experts are invited to deliver guest lectures and interact with the students.
- Students have the possibility to specialize further through a choice of offered electives
Candidates for admission to the first semester of the PG Diploma Interior Design shall have a B.Arch. Degree/ B.E.Civil, B.A Fine Arts, BSE Textiles, also eligible are Undergraduates of Fine Arts, Textile Design with respective Degrees recognized by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Regd & Admin. Office
No. 40, G.S.T Road, St.Thomas Mount,
Chennai- 600 016.
Ph: 044-2234 2155 / 0980 / 1389 / 2508.
Fax: 044-2234 2170
Toll free No: 1800 425 44 38