B.Sc. Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics
About the Programme
Bachelor of Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics is a comprehensive 3-year full time undergraduate degree programme. The main focus of this programme is to integrate Food Science and Nutrition. Students who have a keen interest in analysing and assessing human health and well-being through the perspective of food consumption, are ideal candidates for this programme.
- The programme helps students to enhance the quality of life by analysing a proper diet plan in the way of consumption of nutritious food
- The programme focuses on the study of the nutritional value of foods and food products consumed by humans.
- To equip students to become competent and efficient working professionals for imparting better nutritional, sanitation & hygiene practices to individuals, community and food industry.
- Opportunity to earn a degree with Honours & add-on Minor Certificates
- A Pass in HSC /Plus Two or Equivalent
- Food Technologist
- Food Quality Manager
- Nutrition Specialist
- Food Processing Manager
- Health Promotion Specialist (gyms)
- Nutritional Therapist
- Hospitality sector
- Community educator
- Sports Nutrition
3 Years Full Time