Master of Management in Automobile Engineering
- Master of Management in Automobile Engineering
This is a 5 ½ year integrated program which includes a B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering (8 semesters) and finally to Master of Management 1 ½ years (3 semesters). The structure of the programme is as follows:
- The core programme comprising of basic sciences, engineering sciences, humanities, technical arts and mathematics.
- An engineering core programme introducing the students to the foundations of engineering in the respective branch.
- An elective programme enabling the students to opt and undergo a set of courses of his / her interest.
- Professional practice including project, seminar and industrial training.
- General elective courses, such as, Environmental Studies, Physical Education, Professional ethics, and National Service Scheme.
- General and special managerial subjects and internship.
The main objective of this program is to blend engineering skills and Managerial skills in Automobile sector into a single mould so that students passing out of the program are capable of developing both technical and managerial skills required in the Automotive Industry.
The 4 year engineering program is developed to enable the students to understand the concepts working principles, construction, applications of various components, sub systems of vehicles and vehicle as a whole system. This program also enables the student to design, analyse, validate vehicle components, subsystem and the whole vehicle using latest competitive architecture. Finally students should develop their own design and model of various types of vehicles with the association of professional bodies and industry.
The 1 ½ years Integrated Master Program enable the students to link their Technical Skills with Managerial function like planning, organizing directing, leading , controlling, coordinating , marketing, finance etc., This moulds the student into full pledged professional and entrepreneur.