M.Tech Defence Technology - Communication Systems & Sensors
- M.Tech Defence Technology - Communication Systems & Sensors
About the Course
The DRDO collaborated AICTE approved M.Tech. Course in Defence Technology (Communication Systems & Sensors) would infuse interest in students and motivate them to pursue their career in research and development for defence and security to join defence, PSUs and private defence industries. The M.Tech.in Defence Technology courses has been designed to produce postgraduates who will have the necessary theoretical & experimental knowledge, skill and aptitude in various defence technologies areas and pursue them to carry out R&D in defence.
- Exposure & knowledge for various state of the art defence systems and contemporary technologies through class lectures & main thesis work.
- Opportunities to carry out their main thesis work in DRDO labs, Defence PSUs & Private defence Industries
- The academic-industry trained workforce will immensely contribute in realizing GOI vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
It is a 4-semester program with total 80 credits. It is having 4 specializations, as regard to thespecializations, semester -1 will have common curriculum and semester 2 curriculum will be varied asper the specialization. Semester 3 & 4 includes dissertation and industrial training. The M.Tech. in Defence Technology will be having following specializations:
- Scope in R&D and Industries
- Scope in Defence, PSUs and private defence industries.
Syllabus & Brochures
Duration : 2 Years