WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE
School of Engineering & Technology
Aeronautical Sciences (Aeronautical / Aerospace)
Space Mechanics, High Speed Aerodynamics, Aircraft Maintenance, Autonomous System, Propulsion, CFD, Airworthiness and Safety, Space Systems, UAV and Aerodynamics, FEM, Drone Technologies, Flight Mechanics, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Avionics, Satellite Technology, Control & Guidance, Fluid Dynamics, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
Cognitive Computing, Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Cognitive Computing, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Image Processing, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Block Chain, Quantum Computing,Soft Computing, Augmentation Reality / Virtual Reality, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Gaming Design
Electronics & Communication and Electrical Sciences
Software Modelling, AI, Ocean Electronics, VLSI Design & Technology , SoC, Embedded Systems, Networking, DSP, IoT, Electric Vehicle and Renewable Energy, Systems Engineering, Control Systems and Sensors Technology, Power Systems, Nano Devices, Nano Technology, Electronic Design Technology, Chip Design, Optical Communication
Mechanical Sciences / Mechatronics
AR, VR, AI Robotics, 3D printing, Digital Manufacturing, IOT in Mechanical Engineering, Micro Machining, Bio Mechanics, Material Science, Green Technology and Sustainability Engineering, Energy Engineering
School of Law
Constitution Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, Cyber Law, Marine Law, Criminal Law, IPR, Human Rights Law
School of Allied Health Sciences
Physiotherapy, Optometry, Geriatric Care Management, Physician Assistant, Medical Lab Technology, Speech therapy
School of Planning, Architecture & Design Excellence (SPADE)
Architecture / Building Sciences
1. Architecture / General / Urban Design / Digital Architecture /
Services / Housing / Landscape
2. Urban Planning / Transportation Planning, GIS & Remote Sensing
3. User Experience / Interface Design / Prototyping Design
Interior, Furniture, Product, Graphics, 2D & 3D Animation, Mass Communication, Fashion and Apparel Design
School of Management & Entrepreneurship
Aviation, Air Transportation & Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Sports, Media & Entertainment, Tourism (IATA Certification), Logistics, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Renewable Energy Business Management, Software technology (ERP), Supply Chain Management and Analytics
School of Liberal Arts and Applied Sciences
* Candidates should have NET/SLET
Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Communication, Animation & Gaming, MFA, Photography, Journalism, Digital Direction, Media Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Physical Education, Commerce, Banking & Finance, Fintech, Psychology, Monetary Economics, Macro Economics, Business Economics, Econometrics, Development Economics, Renewable Energy Management, Food Technology.
Science & Humanities
Statistics, Control Theory, Automata Theory, Operation Research, Graph Theory, Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English - ELT & Literature, Hindi, Telegu, Tamil, Foreign languages - French & German, etc.
Senior Academicians are also required for the roles of DIRECTOR / DEAN / HEAD in
International Affairs | Placement & Corporate Affairs | School of Managment, Leadership & Entrepreneurship | Rankings | Information Technology Initiatives | Research | Incubation Centre | School of Performing Arts
Scientist ‘G’, Directors & Professors of IIT / NIT / IISC who are retired can also apply for the role of Advisor / Chair Professor / Emeritus Professor in all Engineering & Management streams
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
For Engineering & Technology
- Minimum 8 years experience out of which 2 years shall be post Ph.D.
- Minimum 6 research papers in SCI journals
- M.Tech with 2 years experience.
- Fresh M.E./M.Tech can also apply. (UG & PG – 1st class)
- M.Arch with 8 years of experience.
- M.Arch with minimum 1 year experience.
(COA registration compulsory)
For School of Law
- Ph.D. with 8 years of relevant experience
- LLM with 2 years teaching experience / Fresh candidate can also apply
- Fresh M.Arch. / M.Des / M.Tech (Interior Design) can apply.
For Fashion & Apparel Design
- M.Des / M.Tech (Fashion Apparel Design with Minimum 1 year experience).
For Liberal Arts / Management
- 2 years post Ph.D. with overall 8 years experience.
- M.A. / M.Sc with M.Phil, MBA or with NET / SLET with experience (or) fresher can also apply.
Teaching Research Associate
- M.Tech / M.E./ M.A / M.Arch / M.Sc / LLM with registration of Ph.D.
- Fresh Ph.D. with Engineering / Applied Sciences with good publications in Scopus / SCI.
Full Time Research Scholar
- ME / M. Tech / M. Phil / M.Sc./M. Arch./M.Plan / MBA /LLM /M. Com /M. Lib /MA /MCA /M. Des/ any other PG programs recognized by UGC in relevant branches with consistently good academic records.
- Candidates with Post Graduation Degree and with relevant experience in reputed industry/research organization can apply for Adjunct faculty Position.
Forward Resume to : - https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/careers.php
LOOKING FORWARD TO A LONG & MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL ASSOCIATION
Careers at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
HIGHLIGHTS OF EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- Career advancement schemes for pursuing research (Ph.D. / PDF)
- Performance based annual appraisal system for career advancements & recognitions / awards.
- Performance based incentive for staff member every year.
- Incentive for publications in reputed journals, obtaining funded projects and consultancy.
- Financial support for Professional growth (Conference, Workshop, Seminar, etc.,)
- 20 Centres of Excellence to associate and improve knowledge.
- Research forums / Groups to enhance intellectual growth.
- Deputation of faculty to premier Institutions within India / abroad under Quality Improvement Programme(QIP).
- Research allowances for Doctorates (funded research projects / guiding Research Scholars)
- Seed money for young staff member to start research activities.
- 2.5% of the funded research project is given as incentive.
- Consultancy activities on revenue sharing basis.
- Opportunity to avail of International benefits through our extensive network
(93 Institutions and 28 Corporates).
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience and higher start for deserving candidates with Statutory benefits.