MCA specialization in Cloud Computing
- MCA specialization in Cloud Computing
About the Course
This course aims at introducing the fundamental ideas of the emerging cloud computing paradigm and its origin. This will enable us to understand its enabling technologies, the computer systems constraints, tradeoffs and techniques in setting up and using the cloud. The programme teaches how to deveop and implement cloud architecture, Illustrate the different cloud delivery and deployment models, Develop an application in cloud, apply security strategies, resource mangement and Private cloud deployment. The programme helps to understand how different algorithm can be implemented and to gain competence in evaluating the performance and identifying bottlenecks when mapping application to the cloud. Along with this, students will explore how cloud computing can further support the technologies.
- Experiential learning with case studies and mini project
- MOOC courses enabled Curriculum
- Industry focused electives
- The cutting edge curriculum has been designed to develop core competencies.
- Strong theoretical foundations complemented with extensive practical training.
This new and emerging cloud computing paradigm enabling the development and hosting of ubiquitous applications on a shared platform unfolds interesting and lucrative career options to leverage the market demands in employment landscape.
- Cloud Support Associate
- Cloud Architect
- Operation Support
- Business Analysit
Duration : 2 Years