M.B.A. Aviation Management
- M.B.A. Aviation Management
- Course ID: 691
Aviation industry is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 24%. Over 350 airports (Public and private partnership) are being constructed in India. This has generated a large demand for thousands of management professionals in the aviation and the airline enterprises. The school of management's Aviation Management MBA programme is a unique and well structured programme to prepare management for a demanding and exciting career in the aviation industry.
School of management, offers expertise in aviation operations and air transportation backed by four decades of research expertise in airport and aviation industries. The aviation management programme (AMP) also offers opportunities to interact with CEO's of airport/airline companies on a regular basis. Keeping this in view, Hindustan University, which is a pioneer and a Leading institution in Aviation Engineering training, has started the rare and unique MBA programme in Aviation Management.
Highlights of the programme:
- The course has been carefully structured in consultation with experts in the field.
- Curriculum covers all the aspects of aviation management and the pedagogy is supported by guest lectures, local and international case studies, field works and workshops by eminent faculty & professionals from aviation industry.
- Hindustan University has also entered into a MoU with Dongguk University, South Korea, and Korean Aeronautical University and aviation students are taken there for their summer internships and classes on global aviation.
- Option to learn foreign languages like French & Japanese is also available.
- Airline and Airport Management
- Airline Marketing Management
- Airline Operation and Scheduling
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R I &II
- Airline Economics
- Airline Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Airline CRM
- Air Insurance and Risk Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Airline Finance
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety Management and
- Accident Investigations
- Supply chain management
A wide range of opportunities lie in airlines, airport management, travel retail, tourism etc. in various functional areas. The functional opportunities within the aviation vertical include, business analysis, operations etc.
For Further Course Details and admission process Contact: email@example.com
@ Subong Skypark, Malaysia
Subong Skypark, KL, Malaysia/Mr. Chandra Saravanamuthu
@ Open University Malayasia
Duration : 2 Years