M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
About the Course
The Master’s in Computer Science and Engineering programme aims at equipping the graduates, with advanced conceptual knowledge, technical skills and ability to pursue research in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, appropriate to the present ICT scenario. Apart from the core courses, the student may choose electives depending on his/her interests..
- The curriculum is oriented towards research and solutions to real life problems
- Students have the flexibility to choose the electives from a wide range of courses as per their interest and current trends in technologies
- Students are provided with extensive hands on practical exposure on a wide range of software tools and hardware on subjects relating to the curriculum as well as current needs of the industry.
- Internship and MOOC are part of the curriculum.
B.E/ B.Tech Degree in CSE / ECE / EEE / EIE/IT, MCA, M.Sc in IT/CS, AMIE or other equivalent degree.
- The Master's in Computer Science and Engineering programme offers to learn advance level and research oriented courses in computer science and engineering The discipline course covered are advance level Networking, Data Structure Algorithms, Advanced Data Base Technologies, Computer Architecture, Distributed Computing and Computational Intelligence.
- The course M. Tech., in CSE with specialization in Data Science and Engineering offers courses to equip graduates to became Data Scientists who can conceptualize, design, analyze and develop computer software to process and analyze big data. The courses covered in this program are intelligent systems, computer vision, Big data Analytics, Data Visualization techniques and Data classification methods. This specialization has high demand in various private and non private industry, government and non-government organizations. There is lot of employment opportunity for Data Scientist, Data Engineering and analytics
- The students investigate complex problems through research and use appropriate modern engineering tools to find solutions using the well-equipped Deep Learning Centers with the IBM NVIDIA tools to build scientific models and simulations
- The students have the opportunity to select the high quality online courses MOOC course on their choice outside the curriculum and out for their Interest.
- Internships are offered to enable the PG students to gain valuable work and research experience there have the opportunity to do internships at National Informatics Centre, HTC Global Services and CSIR and other reputed organizations.
- Students can do additional courses/projects in foreign university through semester exchange programme to Multimedia University, Malaysia, Yıldız Technical University(YTU), Turkey.
- All PG students have the opportunity to publish their research work and projects in reputed Journals and Conferences
- On successful completion of the course the students are hired in industry, academia, public service, research, business, commercial organizations, manufacturing sector, etc. The average annual salary offered to such postgraduates ranges between INR 5-15 Lakhs. Some Industries to mention are Infosys, Amazon, HTC, etc.,
- The students can pursue research program either in India or in abroad.
Duration : 2 Years