Specialization in Cloud Computing and Virtualization - IBM
- Specialization in Cloud Computing and Virtualization - IBM
About the Course
The confluence of academia and industries is inevitable in the growing field of Computer Science. HITS, has come out with a novel solution of running B.Tech courses aligned with industrial standards along with the industrial leader IBM.
This course is enhanced with electives on cloud computing and virtualization designed by IBM. The labs of the department is well equipped to carry out demonstrations and practical sessions in cloud computing and virtualization. On completion of the program every students will receive a digital badge from IBM along with the degree.
- Cloud System Administration
- Cloud Security Specialists.
- Cloud Application Development/Maintenance/Testing.
COLLABORATION WITH IBM
IBM ICE Collaborative, Industry Ready Programs on Current and Futuristic technology to enrich curriculum with industry aligned course for Engineering Students.
|MoU with IBM ICE,2014||Senior Manager Mr Hari, from IBM Addressing our students;|
FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- 1 Industrial Visit with Dell, 1 Industrial Visit Planned to IBM Bangalore
- Train-The-Trainer (T3) Program to develop expertise with HITS Staff on Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- 12 Training Programs/Seminars/GLs/Webinars and Interactive Sessions are conducted by IBM & their partners.
|Mr Vithal, Senior Manager – IBM -ICE Addressing the students||1:1 counseling session with students and parents about the IBM program|
|IBM-T3 programs for our faculty by IBM & their partners|
FEATURES OF IBM CLASSES
- Interactive sessions, Group Discussions & Role Plays
- Assignments on latest trends and tools
- E-Learning Methods & ITrack Online Portal
IBM DESIGNED ELECTIVES
- Introduction to Open Source Software and Open Standards
- Introduction to IT infrastructure Landscape
- Introduction to Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Virtualization Lab
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Business Intelligence
- Web Programming through PHP & HTML
- Web Programming Laboratory
- Cloud Deployment Model (Cloud Deployment Lab)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Business Process Management (BPM lab)
- Cloud Performance Tuning
- Cloud Performance Lab
- Managing the Cloud
- Systems Modeling using System Dynamics
- Projects with IBM