Controller of Examinations
The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Office of the Controller of Examinations is responsible for preparation, scheduling, and conduct of Final Assessment for all the programmes offered by the institute. It also facilitates central valuation of answer scripts and timely publication of Results.
The other responsibilities are:
- Issuing Grade Certificates, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.
- Issue of Transcripts.
- Preparation of Degree Certificates
- Preparation of Rank List / Gold Medallist Lists.
- Providing genuineness / verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes. for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject matter experts.
- Issue of Duplicate Certificates.
|ODD SEM B.ARCH & B.DES TIME TABLE||View|
|ODD SEM B.TECH TIME TABLE||View|
|ODD SEM B.A TIME TABLE||View|
|ODD SEM LAW TIME TABLE||View|
|ODD SEM LIBERAL ARTS TIME TABLE||View|