INSTA INTERACTION WITH DR. SANJANA JON | Event Date: Wednesday, 30th, June 2021
FashionGram is a weekly live interactive session held on the Instagram page of Fashion, Design, and Arts Department @fashiondesignhits It is hosted on Wednesdays between 4:00 and 5:00 PM by Dr.Afrose Farid, Head i/c of the department. Every week, an Alumni or a Fashion Celebrity/Fashion Influencer/people doing well in the Fashion line is invited for the live interaction session. The eighth Fashion Gram session held on 30 June 2021 observed Dr.Sanjana Jon, International Fashion Designer deliberate on the topic, “Designing for the Elite”. The highlights on the discussion are briefed below.
- In Dr. Sanjana’s view, Fashion with a Cause makes sense. She has done over 1000 shows globally for charity themed ‘Fashion with Heart’.
- Began career with film festivals, and she loved designing them. One of her interesting milestones is designing similar outfits for pets alike their owner celebrities.
- Claims “Save Girl Child – New Delhi”, “Having 24 Celebrities on Stage”, “Creative Tihar Project” as her major accomplishments.
- Holds “Walk for Water”, “Walk for Lives”, “Shows for Animals & Pets” close to heart.
- Eagerly awaits “Pride of India Show”, an upcoming event aiming for Gunnies Book of World Record with a fashion show showcasing fabrics representing each state of