14th WORLD EDUCATION SUMMIT | Event Date: Friday, 9th, August 2019 -Saturday, 10th, August 2019
The 14th World Education Summit was held in Delhi at Leela Ambience Hotel on 9th&10th August 2019. Hindustan Group of Institutions (HGI) Chennai was aproud partner for the event.Mr. Ashok Verghese, Director, HITS was invited as an eminent speaker for the summit that witnessed participation of more than 600 Schools, 3000 Higher Education Institutions, and more than 2000 eminent speakers from education field and corporates. The two days’ event comprised Panel Discussions, Industry Presentation, Round Table Discussion, and WES 2019 Awards for Higher Education and Corporate and Teachers Glory Awards for Schools.The key speakers during the inaugural session were Mr. Thokchom Radheshyam, Hon’ble Minister for Higher Education Labour and Employment, Govt. of Manipur; Dr. Dhan Singh Rawat, Hono’bl Minister for Govt. of Uttarakhand; Prof. A. P. Mittal, Member Secretary AICTE;Dr. M P Poonia, Vice Chairman, AICTE; and Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE.
Mr. Ashok Verghese, Director, HITS participated in the first Panel Discussion on “Importance of Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Higher, Skill and Technical Education on 9 August 2019.Hindustan Group of Institutions was bestowed with “Innovations in Global Collaborative Learning,” award for its contribution towards international collaborations and collaborative learning in higher education institutions during the Awards Ceremony 2019.Dr. Sherine Joy, Head, Rankings, HITS received the award from Dr. Ravi Gupta, Founder & CEO, Elets Techno media; Dr. Bharadwaj, Nodal Officer Higher Education Department, Govt. of Rajasthan; and Mr. Nanda Kumar Singh, Joint Secretary Education Department, Manipur.
Dr. Sherine Joy, participated in the Panel Discussion on “Creating a Framework for Developing a Research Ready Institutions to Create Global Recognition and Rankings” on 10 August 2019. She also participated in the Round Table Discussion on “New Trends in Higher Education, Branding, Online Marketing and Enrolment” and was awarded a certificate of recognition as an Accomplished Educational Speaker.The summit reached its aim to explore groundbreaking innovations and encourage steps to ensure significant improvements in the global education sector.
EMINENT SPEAKERS OFWORLD EDUCATION SUMMIT
- Mr. Navin Mittal, IAS, Commissioner, Collegiate Education & Technical Education, Government of Telangana. (Moderator).
- Prof. A P Mittal, Member Secretary, AICTE.
- Mr. Nanda Kumar Singh, Joint Secretary, Higher Education Department, Government of Manipur.
- Mr. Mahendra Sharma, Pro Chancellor & VC (Director General), Ganpat University, Ahmadabad.
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara, Pro Chancellor, Chitkara University, Chandigarh.
- Mr. Sudhakar Rao, Director- Branding , ICFAI Group.
- Prof. (Dr) Gopal Mugeraya, Director, NIT Goa.
- Prof. A M Rawani, Director, National Institute of Technology, Raipur.
- Mr. Sahil Aggarwal, CEO & Co-Founder, Rishihood University, Sonipat.
- Prof. N V Ramana Rao, Chairman, NIT Warangal.
- Mr. Kunwar Vijendra Shekhar, Chancellor, Shobhit University, Meerut.
- Dr. A. Ashok, Secretary & Commissioner, Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Telangana.
- Dr. Harcharan S. Dhaliwal, Vice Chancellor, Eternal University, Sirmour.
- Prof. P K Naik, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dr C V Raman University, Kota.
- Prof. Rajesh Singh, Vice Chancellor, Purnea University, Purnia.
- Dr. Abhay Kumar, Vice Chancellor, IEC University, Pinjore.
- Mr. Pradeep Siwach, Vice Chancellor, Indus International University, Una.
- Prof. Anand Mohan Agrawal, Pro Vice Chancellor & Director, Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura.
- Mr. Pradeep Mathur, Director, IIT Indore.
- Prof. S C Garg, Vice Chancellor, Usha Martin University, Ranchi.
- Mr. S P Agarwal, Vice Chancelor, Sai Nath University, Ranchi.
- Dr. S K Salwan, Vice Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, Gurgram.
- Mr. Arvinder S Chawla, Vice Chancellor, RIMT University, Mandi Gobindgarh.
- Mr. Vivek Kwatra, Head Training & Placements & CSR, Deewan Group, Meerut.