Facilities » Campus Clinic
MEDICAL SERVICES AND FACILITIES
The following medical services and Facilities are available at the Campus Clinic:
- Availability of Doctors on all working days.
- Availability of Staff Nurse at the University Campus for 24 hours in all days.
- 4 Bed observation room for sick patients
- Free medical consultations for students and staff.
- Facility for Intravenous drips, is available for patients with giddiness, fever etc.,
- Small and minor cut injuries are sutured in the campus clinic itself.
- One dose of medicines given free of cost to the students..
- All cases of injuries and accident are given first aid before referring them to nearby hospital.
- 24 hours Ambulance facility available in the campus for emergency cases
Dr.Thulasi Das Rao - M.B.B.S., DIP.Diab.,
Dr. Viji Vasudev - M.B.B.S.,
We always stock essential medicines and injections for emergencies. Vaccines like TT, Hepatitis B,etc., are always available in the Campus Clinic.
- We periodically organize free dental camps, subsidized immunization camps, free Bone Mineral density checkup camps etc., in association with NSS and NCC.
- We also supervise the Sick Rooms in the hostels, where basic medical facilities are available.
- Periodically, we conduct surprise inspections of the various catering facilities in the campus to supervise their hygiene and cleanliness.
- In case of emergency, we have a MOU with Chettinad and Praveena Hospitals.