B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
Vision of the Department
To make every man a success and no man a failure
Mission of the Department
- To provide every individual with a good quality of education and to
- To impart skills to every individual to acquire knowledge on all spheres of Aeronautical engineering, technology, applied sciences and
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The main Objectives are to enable students to:
- Adapt to new technologies in Aeronautical Engineering and cater the needs of the society.
- Gain knowledge from modern design tools and apply to current technical issues.
- Encourage an attitude of independent learning and communication skills.
- Execute multi-disciplinary engineering projects in team.
- Inculcate lifelong learning to be able to cope with changing technologies.
- Have high degree of professional ethics and standards.
- Develop ability to critically analyze and carry out innovative and independent research.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
The Program outcome should enable the students to:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge required to apply and analyze real life problems.
- Execute critical thinking, including the ability to develop innovative ideas and come up with practical solutions.
- Communicate effectively, including the ability to listen, write and interpret.
- Work collectively and participate effectively in teams.
- Prepare to engage in lifelong learning and demonstrate proficiency in use of current technologies.
- Practice personal and professional ethics in all aspects.
- Demonstrate social, cultural & global competence.
About the Course
Aeronautical is one of the most challenging fields of engineering with a wide scop e for growth. This field deals with the development of new technology in the field of aviation, space exploration and defens e system. This field deals with the development of new technology in the field of aviation, space exploration and defense system.
The scope of Aeronautical Engineering has a wide range of scope like: design and development of aircraft parts, testing new aerodynamic and aviation systems, quality management and improvement maintenance.
Aircraft Industry (HAL, Taneja Aerospace etc.)
Government and Private Airlines
R&D organizations like ISRO, DRDO, CSIR (NAL)
Opportunities are also pre sent in International organizations like BOEING, AIRBUS, PRATT & WHITNEY, GE Aviation, NASA, ESA, etc.
Duration : 4 Years