B.Com - Internship Embedded Programme
- B.Com - Internship Embedded Programme
About the Programme
In association with the Board of Apprenticeship and Training, Government of India,thisprogramme is structured to accumulate knowledge in the fundamentals ofcommerce and accounting subjects with a specialized emphasis on GST accounting.With the launch of GST and to guarantee consistency in government’s statutory systems, there has been a noteworthy ascent in demand for experts across ventures. Occasional filing of returns is further increasing the demand for professional experts in the field.
- MOU with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Govt. of India
- On Job Stipend Apprenticeship Training (Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 9,000/ Month) in the 5th semester facilitated by BOAT.
- Certification Exam by BOAT on GST accounting during the apprenticeship
- GST Certification exam by the NSDC
- Gaining appropriate skill required for employment in the fast-growing industry
- Acquiring the critical requirement of attitude required for corporate career
- Industry ready with necessary knowledge, skill and attitude
- Immediate employment after graduation.
A pass in HSC /Plus Two or Equivalent, any stream. With not less than 50% marks from a recognised Board.
Apart from higher studies, on completion of the course the candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in the domains of Fintech, Banks, Insurance Industry, Savings and Loan Associations, Credit Unions, Mortgage Companies, Finance Companies, Consultancies and Companies and Firms.
3 Years (Including 6 Months Internship)