BCA - Multimedia and Animation
- BCA - Multimedia and Animation
About the Course
The course aims to teach the principles and concepts of multimedia, animation and also throws light on various areas like web designing, digital arts, 2D and 3D animation. The course plays a pivotal role in honing the skills of the students in digital film making, cinematography and media management.
- Develop skills in graphic designing and cinematography
- Develop skills in video editing, visual effects and game designing.
- Develop creativity and conceptualizing ability
- Equip students with the fundamental broad-based skills in traditional and digital Multimedia & Animation techniques and insist to apply those techniques in practice.
- Develops effective media management skills
- The multimedia and animation domain have witnessed wide spread application in many areas like film making, special effects 2D/3D animator, game development, virtual reality, graphics design and advertisement etc.
- Education field is looking for experts in Multimedia & Animation techniques to develop innovative projects for the students to make the teaching learning process an interesting and entertaining activity.
Duration : 3 Years