M.Tech Digital Image Processing
- M.Tech Digital Image Processing
About the PROGRAMME
Digital Image Processing is the heart of computer vision and an integral part of Artificial Intelligence Systems which finds an increasing importance in our daily lives. Digital Image Processing provides a pathway for the multimedia technology revolution we are experiencing today.The course provides a sound foundation for people wishing to pursue a career in Computer Vision, Remote Sensing, Automation Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Sensor Systems, through a diverse range of theoretical skills and practical experience of real time applications. Also, it enriches students with basic principles and tools used to process images and their application in different spheres in solving practical problems of commercial and scientific interests.Modules of the course trains students to plan, design, develop, train, test and validate image processing systems for complex applications so that the study of this course serves as an attractive platform for employment in both R&D as well in the industrial sectors.
- Focused Syllabus providing a strong Mathematical framework to describe and analyze images as two-dimensional signals in the spatial, spatio-temporal, and frequency domains.
- Emphasis towards latest technological advancements using image processing in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics.
- Infrastructure facilities to have hands on experience in various image processing applications.
- Industry collaborated Project work withprominence on developing real time applications
- Scope in R&D and Industries.
- Career opportunities as Research Analyst,Lead Engineer, Resource/Assets Manager, and Image Analyst.
Duration : 2 Years