ROTASIA 2022 | Event Date: Thursday, 17th, March 2022 -Sunday, 20th, March 2022
ROTASIA 2022, the biggest 4-day International Convention of Rotaractors and Rotaract clubs in South Asia to exchange information, enhance fellowship, build networks and efforts to work together was hosted by RI District 3232, Chennai at Esthell - The Village Resorts, Mahabalipuram from 17 March 2022.
Day 1 began with amazing speaking sessions lined up with keynote speaker Rtn. Sujith Kumar, PDRR, AVP & HR-Infosys Pvt. Ltd; the chief guest Rtn. PDG. A.S. Venkatesh, RotaryInternationalDirector; Rotary International Treasurer, Guest of Honour Rtn. Sridhar, District Governor, RID 3232; and special invitees,Rtn./Rtr. Sasha M Sai, District Rotaract Committee Chairman and Rtn. Ram N Ramamurthy, RotaractClubofMadrasMount.Day 2 started with every district making their presentation. Musician, Lydian Nadhaswaram was bestowed with the “Young Achiever” award. Following this, a session on how rotaractors as COVID warriors helped people during the crisis were shared.Post lunch, an entertaining performance was givenby LET BAND which was followed by "Elevate Rotaract Panel Discussion". A tribute to Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam was performed by UV lights show by the Crescent Dramatics. A cultural representation of every district happened through their district performances. DJ night starring DJ Anbu and DJ Lashended the day. Day 3 commenced with a soulful performance by Plug-In Band from RID 3232. Mr. T. R.Sivaram, CEO of Classic Polo was honoured with the “Example to Youth” Award. Following lunch, an outstanding performance was given by the G Unit. A session on star trails happened with an amazing speaker Mr Sarah Babu which was followed up by a stand-up comedy session by one of the most popular comedians Mr.MervynRozz. To end the day with, an astonishing performance by The Big Band which was followed by dinner and DJ night with VDJ Zen and DJ with dhol.The valedictorian ceremony witnessed the best dhol performances marking the denouement of the event.
LIST OF ROTARACTORS
Rotaract Club of Hindustan University
1. Vishnu Vardhan, IV Year, CSE.
2. Harikrishnan,III Year, Mechanical Engg.
3. Nikhil Palakurthy, II Year, BBA.
4. A John Paul, I Year, CSE.
5. Nithiya Shri Ra, II Year, BBA.
6. Akshay Raj S., II Year, BBA.
7. Rahul Srivatsav, III Year, BBA.
8. Gokulakrishnan, IV Year, Aeronautical Engg.
Rotaract Club of HIET
1. Sai Sanjay, II Year, CSE.
2. Vishnu, II Year, CSE.
3. Danush Raj, III Year, EEE.
4. Aravind B, III Year,Mechanical Engg.
Rotaract Club of KCG Tech
1. TM Sudarshan, III Year, AerospaceEngg.
2. Yukesh M, III Year, AerospaceEngg.
3. Ram Abhinesh, III Year, AerospaceEngg.
4. Ravindranath V P, II Year, ECE.
5. Amrish M Raja, III Year, Aeronautical Engg.
Rotaract Club of HCAS
1. Dilli Ganesh, II Year, B.Sc., CS.
2. Sasi Kumar, II Year, B.Sc.,ECS.
3. Abishek Sundar, II Year,B.Sc.,ECS.