- B.Sc. Physiotherapy
About the Programme
An undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy aims to impart an in-depth knowledge and skillrequiredto become competent in various techniques and attitudes required to practice physiotherapy treatment prescribed by the Physician.
- Enhancing the practical skills and mastering various physiotherapy techniques such as therapeutic massage, manual therapy, exercise, electrotherapy, and specialized techniques in various fields of specialties relevant to physiotherapy practice.
- Ability to critically appraise published literature, interpret data and broaden one’s knowledge by keeping abreast with modern developments in the respective field and thereby enhancing research ability
- Fostering a healthy attitude, compassion and concern for the individual and welfare of the disabled, physically handicapped and challenged in the institution and community levels.
- Critical care, indoor and outdoor institutional care.
- A pass in 12thStandard with Science subjects.
- Internship Integrated Curriculum
- Physiotherapist in Multi-specialty Hospitals and Health Care Centres.
- Corporate Physiotherapist in MNCs and Ergonomic Care Advisor.
- Health Care Physiotherapy Instructor in Modern Gymnasiums.
- Educational Physiotherapist in Special Schools for Physically Challenged Children.
- Physiotherapist in Old Age Residential Homes.
- Sports Physiotherapists in Sports Associations, Sports Team, Personal Physiotherapists for elite athletes.
- Entrepreneurs in Rehabilitation Centres and Organizations
- Pursue Higher Studies and MPT
- Employment opportunities in government and private hospitals
- Private practitioners
Four Years with an Internship