BBA Engineering Management - Mechanical Engineering
- BBA Engineering Management - Mechanical Engineering
About the Course
The programme is designed to nurture the blend of mechanical engineering expertise and business skills, needed to excel as an engineering manager in challenging international market. It offers the best of learning and working, technical knowledge and soft skill in a single programme.
BBA Engineering management offers interdisciplinary curriculum that provides an engineering outlook with knowledge in core business and managerial skills. This programme will be the gate way to management positions globally for various engineering industries.
- The Students can enhance their statistical, quantitative and technical expertise.
- The programme can benefit the students from inception of concepts to development of new products.
- Well-Qualified and experienced faculties are available to advice in academics and research
- Interactive and practical approach in learning.
- Internship to transfer theoretical knowledge into practical solution.
Successful students will be employable in service sectors of manufacturing, energy, project management, product design and development, oil and natural gas, Network management, etc. The students can develop valuable skill required for engineering management such us decision making, formulating strategies and analysing a company’s supply chain to improve the employability.
Duration : 3 Years