M.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech - Mechanical Engineering (Design of Mechanical Systems)
About the Course
Master of Technology - Mechanical Engineering course is developed based on the demands of industries for requirement to industrial standards.The curriculum is designed by a team of experts from reputed Educational Institutions, Industries and Researchers considering the latest technological advancements and employment opportunities.The course emphasis on the real-time applications of systems with more focus on Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Industrial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems, Computation Fluid Dynamics, Thermal Energy Systems, Energy Management and Audit,Nanoscience and Technology, Surface Engineering and Tribology,
The aim and the purpose of this course is to:
- The students are taught to use various software's in the respective specialization
- Technical experts from industries are invited to deliver guest lectures on wide range of topics at all stages of the course
- The students are motivated to undergo summer / winter internships, which enable the students to identify potential projects and enhances critical/practical thinking
- Practical exposure through industrial visits and guest lectures in the respective areas.
A degree in Mechanical Engineering or allied branches from any recognized university with CGPA 6.5.
On completion of the course students have opportunity to pursue research across the globe in reputed Institution. Moreover, the student get placement in reputed Manufacturing, Automobile, Energy, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Industries.
Duration : 2 Years