Specialization in Energy Engineering
- Specialization in Energy Engineering
About the Programme
The programme imparts knowledge in the field of energy engineering and application of Non-Renewable and Renewable energy sources. It also gives hands-on experience through practical and project programmes.
- It is a broad field of engineering dealing with energy efficiency, energy services, facility management, plant engineering, environmental compliance and alternative energy technologies.
- The programme provides the graduates with the knowledge base and the practical knowledge of how to use energy in the most environmental friendly way.
- The programme also provides advanced insights in solving problems in the production, processing, storage, distribution, and utilization of energy using techniques such as synthesis, analysis, design, and case studies.
Upon successful completion of this programme students will be able to:
- design and construct distributed enterprise systems.
- have the knowledge of value and compare different architect and design solutions
- implement advanced client-server solutions in J2EE and .NET
- provide cloud infrastructure for enterprise systems
The following industries provide opportunities for placement of the graduates of this programme
- Research Industries in designing, developing and building of renewable energy technologies.
- Integration of renewable energy generation into existing power systems;
- Electrical Power and Energy Companies such as,
- Provide cloud infrastructure for enterprise systems
- Center for Wind Energy and Technology(CWET)
- ABB Ltd.
- BGR Energy Systems
- Alstom India
- ELECON Engineering Ltd.
- TATA BP Solar India Ltd.
Duration : 4 Years