B.TECH EEE with Specialization in Electric Drives and control
- B.TECH EEE with Specialization in Electric Drives and control
About the Course
This programme focuses in imparting education in the field of power electronics and its applications to electrical machines, drives, industrial equipments, and power systems. The programme also emphasizes on design, modeling and analysis of conventional and advanced electrical machines.
- This field is changing very rapidly due to intensive research taking place in the areas of power semiconductor devices and digital signal processing. Hence it is the need of the day to have state-of-art knowledge in this field to cater to the requirements of industry in a better way.
- Developments of advanced topologies of electrical machines have also widened the scope of power electronic controllers. With this in view, Undergraduate (UG) programme in EEE with specialization in Electric Drives and Control is offered.
The following industries provide opportunities for placement of the graduates of this programme
- Placement in leading core companies like Hyundai, GE, TVS Electronics, Blue Star Infotech, BSNL Nokia, Texas instruments, Analog Devices, Honeywell, Tata Elxi, IBM etc..
- All R&D and Academic Institutions involved in R&D in the areas of Power Electronics Technology, Electrical Machine Design.
Duration : 4 Years