B.Tech Distributed Enterprise System
- B.Tech Distributed Enterprise System
The main goal of this course is to make the student competent with the technologies of enterprise computing which is the basic requirement of the software industry. This course will also educate students about the advantages of architectures, specifically 3 tier architectures, how to build scalable distributed systems, standards in describing data, how to apply enterprise computing to scientific problems and the importance of distributed computing through hands on experience.
This course will be useful to students to understand current application and middleware frameworks for distributed enterprise computing, XML, Enterprise Java, SOAP and REST web services; AJAX and JSON, enterprise service bus, Hadoop and mobile computing. This course consists of the following modules to be learnt as compulsory electives along with core subjects of computer science and engineering:
- Distributed architecture of enterprise applications.
- Design and analysis of distributed parallel algorithms.
- Advanced Java programming with frameworks.
- Distributed database management system.
- Cloud computing.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- design and construct distributed enterprise systems.
- have the knowledge of value and compare different architect and design solutions
- implement advanced client-server solutions in J2EE and .NET
- provide cloud infrastructure for enterprise systems
At the end of this course, students will acquire the necessary skills to design and build internet based enterprise system. This will enable students to be industry ready and employable in the IT industry as soon as they are graduated. This course would definitely maximise the employment opportunities and career potential by demonstrating and applying technical skills.
Duration : 4 Years