Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
About the Course
In addition to the successfully running UG and PG Programme, the School of Architecture offers, starting with the Academic Year 2013/14, a newly designed 1year PG Diploma Interior Course:
The Course in PG Diploma Interior exposes the students to a wide field of subjects, ranging from commercial interior and furniture design to integrated building systems and interior project management. In form of Seminars, guest lectures and interior design studios, students of the PG Diploma Interior programme will be exposed to the different aspects and types of planning and planning tools required for their future work.
To meet the needs of the future, the syllabus framed for PG Diploma Interior is on par with other leading universities in the country. All subjects are handled by highly qualified and motivated faculty members, with wide practical and teaching experience.
- The curriculum is well balanced with exposure to theoretical and practical aspects of Interior Design.
- The students are exposed to relevant topics related to their respective specialization.
- Practicing architects specialized in various topics as well as other experts are invited to deliver guest lectures and interact with students.
- Students have the possibility to specialize further through a choice of offered electives
Candidates for admission to the first semester of the PG Diploma Interior Design shall have a B.Arch. Degree/ B.E.Civil, B.A Fine Arts, BSE Textiles, also eligible are Undergraduates of Fine Arts, Textile Design with respective Degrees recognized by Hindustan University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Regd & Admin. Office
No. 40, G.S.T Road, St.Thomas Mount,
Chennai - 600 016.
Ph: 044-2234 2155 / 0980 / 1389 / 2508.
Fax: 044-2234 2170
Toll free No: 1800 425 44 38