Diploma In General Duty Assistant
- Diploma In General Duty Assistant
About the Programme
A diploma in General Duty Assistantenhances the skills requiredto operate the various equipment’s related to nursing, the components and working of supplies. The ability to demonstrate the various first aid procedures andthe knack for taking care of patients.
- Identifying various hospital equipment’s and it working.
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience in taking care of patients and examinations
- Illustrating various First aid measures.
- Individual learns various skills in patient care and helps maintain a suitable environment.
- Some of the key responsibilities of the General Duty Assistant are to provide patient's daily care, patient's comfort, patient's safety and patient's health needs
- Summarize different types of records and files to be maintained.
- A pass in 12thStandard with Science subjects.
Medical lab technicians in:
- Serve in ambulatory healthcare services, government hospitals; state, local, and private
- Caring forthe elderly.
- Nursing care facilities and residential care facilities.
- Home-based and community-based long-term care in community rehabilitation centres.
Two Years with an Internship