Specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Specialization in Artificial Intelligence
About the Course
Artificial intelligence aims to make systems capable of human-like decision-making and action. Autonomous devices, like robots, use machine learning approaches to combine algorithms with experiences.AI is set to disrupt practically every industry imaginable, and mechatronics is no different. The powerful combination of mechatronics and AI/ machine learning is opening the door to entirely new automation possibilities.
Artificial intelligence and Virtual Reality and Robotics laboratories at Mechatronics Engineering programme provides state of art facilities for the students to excel in development of AI systems
This specialization covers statistics, neural networks and deep learning, computer vision systems, and intelligent mechatronics which enables creation of sophisticated systems capable of fulfilling useful physical tasks that can be applied to many industries.
- Data Analytics AI and machine learning both help mechatronic systems understand physical and logistical data patterns to be proactive and act accordingly.
- Sensing and Actuation AI is helping mechatronic systems detect items they?ve never seen before and recognize objects with far greater detail. Mechatronic systems that interact with environment using AI and machine learning help to adaptively with an object.
- Motion Control machine learning helps mechatronic system with dynamic interaction and obstacle avoidance to maintain productivity.
It is an emerging field and presents flexible opportunities with diverse engineering backgrounds. Some of the prospects are given below:
- AI data analysis
- Machine learning applications in manufacturing industry
- Service Robotics
- Industrial Automation
- Condition monitoring
- Modeling and simulation of advanced automation systems
- Virtual reality
Duration : 4 Years