M.B.A Automobile Dealership Management
- M.B.A Automobile Dealership Management
About the Course
MBA Automobile Dealership Management is a postgraduate degree course in the field of Automobile Management. It is a full time course. The duration of the course is two years. This course prepares the students to take up various positions in the Automobile Dealerships. The course is also a stepping stone for students aspiring to start new ventures in Automobile Distribution. The course is designed around the basic course in the first two semesters with one introductory paper. The third semester is build around offering complete understanding of Automobile Dealerships. Fourth semester is based on project work done in association with Automobile Dealership.
The aim and the purpose of this course is to:
- This course provides a foundation for MBA program with a unique specialization in Automobile Dealership.
- Equips the students with all skills required to start and run an Automobile Dealership. It provides specialization in those areas where they can take up managerial positions.
- Offers the students a hands-on experience with dealerships and helps the students extend their knowledge and learning for markets in heavy commercial vehicles to passenger cars and two wheelers.
- A growing number of automobile dealerships have created a scope for job avenues for the students specializing in this field.
- The MOU signed with Volkswagen will help support placements for students of the course.
For Further Course Details and admission process Contact: email@example.com
Duration : 2 Years