B.Tech Enterprise Information Systems
- B.Tech Enterprise Information Systems
About the Course
This course has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to analyse, design and develop an Enterprise Information System which improves the functions of enterprise business processes. It will also enable students to acquire a thorough theoretical and practical understanding of enterprise information systems that are fit for a purpose.
The emphasis of this course is understanding how different types and formats of information helps in better decision making, improving the communication quality of an organization by satisfying customer needs. This course consists of the following modules to be learnt as compulsory electives along with core subjects.
- Enterprise Software Architecture and Design
- Middleware Technologies
- Free and Open Source Software
- ERP & Enterprise Domains
- Software Design and System Integration
- Software Quality Management
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- develop Enterprise Information systems using appropriate programming language and tools.
- work with the existing commercial software available for EIS and learn their features.
- analyze the information systems of a company.
- integrate different Information Systems and design a DSS.
The course will enable students to pursue a career in business, commerce and industry as a highly sought professional SAP consultant. With its unique features and a high degree of technical and business content with vocational relevance, the course delivers much sought after mix of technical skills that are valued by employers. The students will get an opportunity to work as a Chief Information Officer of Enterprise information professional for any verticals of enterprise domain. As a CIO he or she will be able to deliver the promises of new economy through information design integration and management using modern tools.
Duration : 4 Years