B.Tech. EIE with Specialization in Robotics and Control
- B.Tech. EIE with Specialization in Robotics and Control
About the Course
Robotics is one of the recognized professional careers in India and also a promising and rewarding field. Over the next decade, robotic assistance will become a reality in almost every field of work and most other aspects of human life. Today robots are taking over most of the manipulative, hazardous and tedious jobs in factories, mines, atomic plants, space ships, deep-sea vessels, etc., from man. The automation of work through robotics has led to substantial increase in productivity. Robotics is all about designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and conducting research.
- Trained faculty members with experience in international research.
- State-of-the-art-instrumental facilities.
- Expert lectures by scientists from various international/national Research Laboratories
- Student's seminar to augment their presentation skills
- Hands-on-experience in advanced research instruments during practical classes
- Encourage and motivate the students undergo the summer schools and projects organized by various national organizations, institutes and universities.
- Students are permitted to carry out their internship project during the complete fourth semester in various national labs, IITs, NITs, IISc and R & D concerns.
A specialization in robotics engineering will lead to potential job opportunities in manufacturing, research, mining, nuclear, power plant maintenance and variety of other areas. Besides, there is great scope for qualified experts and researchers in research and development related to robotics. Now-a-days gaming industries are possibly providing the most enjoyable variation of the kind of intelligence provided by robotics. Most robotics engineers are employed by private robot manufacturers or robot users. There are ample opportunities in this field for robotics engineers both in India as well as abroad
Duration : 4 Years